Beautiful remodeled home located on the Northern part of Wrigley area in the city Long Beach. Conveniently located to public transportation, freeways, shopping stores and restaurants. Just a few blocks from the metro line,710 and 405 freeways. This delightfully remodeled home consists of 3 spacious bedrooms,1 bathroom, 2 car garage, long drive-way, permitted covered patio and huge back yard and permitted bonus room attached to the garage that has a laundry room with a toilet and shower drainage already in place. Some of the highlights consists of new LED recessed lighting, Ceiling fans, Central AC and heating,designer engineered laminate wood flooring throughout, new custom kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, premium quartz counter-tops, built in top of the line stainless steel appliances, new double pane low-e e-gress approved casements windows, spacious closets, new interior and exterior doors, remodeled bathroom with premium tile, motion and humidity sensor electrical system. Cooper plumbing and wiring systems in home and in the garage. New interior and exterior paint. All updates were done with city permits.
Single Family, Traditional
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
990 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wrigley Area (Wr)
Long Beach Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Garage
- Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Slab
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting. Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $638,000
Median sold price $535,000
Days On Market 69
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS