Swan Valley Schools with this Family home with 3/4 Bedroom, 2 Full Baths all situated on a private, quiet lot flanked by wonderful plantings. The addition with a separate stairway to the upper loft, could be the 4th Bedroom. Three First Floor bedrooms - all with hardwood flooring, First Floor Laundry, Formal Living Room and the Family Room (both with Fireplace) open to the Dining area give this house tons of options. The kitchen is completely remodeled with granite counters, stainless appliances, and ceramic flooring. The exterior has a covered patio, greenhouse, fenced private back yard, and sprinkler system. Partial Basement, Furnace (2018). Don't wait on this one!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,288 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,688 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Swan Valley School District
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom
- Breakfast Nook
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, 1st Floor Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Block, Partially Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Hydro Tub, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 130
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse, Shed. Dead End Street, City Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $57,000
Median Sold Price $57,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 94.1%