Last Updated: 9/21/2017 10:07 PM
Your very own castle on a hill. Perched high above the shores of Lake Apopka adjacent to the West Orange Trail is a nearly new house with 5 large bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, plus 2 bonus rooms. Conveniently located on a quiet cul-de-sac street less than a mile north of the beautiful brick-paved roads of Historic Downtown Winter Garden, it's the perfect place to call home! The first floor features 10 foot volume ceilings, a bright open kitchen and family room with separate formal dining room accented by tray ceilings and crown molding. A private den finished with hand-scraped hardwood floors and French doors makes the perfect home office. The gourmet kitchen includes an island dining bar and roomy breakfast nook providing family and guests plenty of places to sit and still be part of the conversation. A huge downstairs bedroom and full cabana bath complete the first floor. Upstairs are 3 additional bedrooms and master-suite sporting his & hers walk-in closets. The master bathroom is decked out with dual vanities, soaking tub, spacious twin fixture shower and private water closet. At the far end of the hall is a fully equipped home theater pre-plumbed for a future wet-bar with a 55 inch 4K UHD TV, 7.1 channel receiver and surround speakers all included for your viewing pleasure. The screened lanai is plumbed for an outdoor kitchen and the 1/4 acre property has ample room for a pool, though you are just 3 short blocks from a wonderful community pool and playground. So much more to say, come see it today!
Single Family, 2 Story
City, Fire Hydrant
Construction Complete, Block, Stucco
3,269 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Covington Chase Ph 2C
Electric, Cable TV
DILLARD STREET ELEM
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Storage, Foyer, Media
- Split Plan
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Dry Bar, Smoke Alarm, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Volume
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Covered.
- Covered, Patio Screened
- Sprinkler Meter
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Concrete, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 85x131, 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System. Cul-De-Sac, In City, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool
From Ocoee Apopka Rd, head West on E Crown Point Rd; RT on E Fullers Cross Rd; LT on Hearthglen Blvd; LT on Hearthday St; LT on Grassy Stone Dr. From Downtown Winter Garden go North on Main St; RT on E Crest Ave; LT on Hearthday St; LT on Grassy Stone Dr.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $389,990
Median sold price $316,526
Days On Market 101
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS