This is the home you've been waiting for in Jenifer Ridge- the largest home in the neighborhood with nearly 5,000 sq ft of finished space above grade plus a huge finished basement. This home sits nicely on a cul de sac lot backing to the woods. A sunny south facing entrance opens to a two story foyer flanked by a formal living room and gracious dining room. Hardwoods floors lead to the two story family room with stone fireplace off of the open kitchen that features granite counters and stainless appliances. A spacious office is adjacent to the family room as is a convenient laundry room. There is a nice-sized deck accessed from the kitchen/family room. Upstairs you will find four bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The master bedroom boasts soaring ceilings, a fireplace and sitting room, and his and her walk in closets with attractive closet systems. The lower level is finished with a huge family room, additional bedroom and full bath. There is ample storage as well as a a level walk out to the back yard. This premium neighborhood is super convenient for access to both I-83 and I-695 as well as shopping and restaurants. Freshly painted with new carpet, this home is move-in ready!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
6,738 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,938 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 2. Stone, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $409,900
Median Sold Price $357,500
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS