Unit 1516 is gorgeous and very spacious 3 bedroom with a fantastic North Facing Water View, toward the Ben Franklin, Penn's Landing beautiful water views, Gorgeous Corner, on the 15th floor, and can be a quick settlement. Waterfront Condos The quality features at The Residences at Dockside include huge windows framing extraordinary city and river views, spacious designer kitchens, wired for high-speed and internet access. The amenities and conveniences that accompany Dockside include three levels of indoor parking space with security-gated access, one reserved parking space for each Dockside resident elegant lobby w/24 concierge, health and fitness facility, heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, spacious community/entertainment room with party kitchen, big screen TV, surround sound system and expansive terrace with remarkable views. * photos are of our Models and similar units on site, not actually unit.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,957 sq. ft
The School District Of Philadelphia
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,957 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front. River Front.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $260,000
Median Sold Price $220,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS