Be a part of one of Newton County's best communities - Welcome to Covington Place! The highly regarded golf/swim community is in the heart of Newton with easy access to schools and shopping. This 4 sided brick house with grand pillared entrance was just renovated - absolutely move in ready with new carpet, new paint, new fixtures and more! Inside you'll find an open floor modern layout with polished hardwood floors and high ceilings. The cook friendly kitchen is wonderfully laid out and has granite counters, island, and breakfast bar/area. Master suite has sitting area and luxurious tile bath with walk in closet. Basement is ready to be finished to your desire, but with its painted floors could be left alone. Attic is expandable as well! This is a must see!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Sewer Connected, Sewer at Street
3,303 sq. ft
Covington Place Plantation
3,303 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Exercise Room, Library, Media, Wine Cellar
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Common, Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,303 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Block, Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built, Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable, Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre,1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools. Golf Course, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $239,900
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)