***THIS IS IT***Stunning & Meticulously Maintained home in a Waterfront Community on the Fox River. Over an acre of Professional Landscaping. Neutral Decor w/Large Spacious Rooms for Entertaining/Hardwood Floors, Large Family Rm/Gas Brick Fireplace. Formal Living & Dining Rm(w/French Doors). Large Eat-n-Kitchen equipped w/Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counters, Oak Cabinets, Kitchen Island w/stools, French Doors open to Deck. Huge MasterBedroom adjacent Sitting Room w/Gas Brick Fireplace, Newer Updated Luxury Baths, Jacuzzi Tub, Walk-n-Closets, Skylite, Cathedral Ceiling. All replaced Anderson Windows(except door & window in kit). Ceiling Fans thru-out/Full Basement/3-Car-Garage. Features & Updates are Too Numerous to List. Walk to Private Boat Harbor/Boat Docks/Park/Forest Preserves--Boat & Fish on the Fox River & Chain O' Lakes! Barrington Schools & Bus Services. Enjoy the Barrington Harbor Estates Lifestyle! MOTIVATED SELLER!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Water Rights, Well Private
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Barrington Harbor Estates
ROSLYN ROAD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
BARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL-STATION
BARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Sitting Room, Foyer, Office
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Oven Built-in
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 176X214X197X279, 1.0-1.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Boat Dock, Landscaped Professionally. Corner, Asphalt, Irregular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,000
Median Sold Price $319,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data