Welcome home to this exquisite 3 bedroom, 3 bath property located in the heart of Thousand Oaks. This special townhome was the former model for the tract and features upgrades galore. Custom quality and craftsmanship includes distressed hardwood floors, extensive crown and base molding with cased openings, wainscot and white paneled wall detail throughout. Gourmet kitchen opens to formal dining room and family/media room adjacent to flex room which currently serves as a home office. The ''cooks dream'' kitchen features stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, white beaded custom cabinets, stacked stone back splash and more. Spacious master suite features a huge walk in closet, elegant bath and shower. Two bedrooms upstairs feature custom paint and large closets. Laundry room adjacent to 2-car attached garage includes plentiful storage opportunities. Just off the living room, double french doors open to a private patio perfect for entertaining, intimate gatherings or ''al fresco'' dining with friends and family. Amenities include clubhouse, swimming pool and spa, tennis courts all situated in a private park-like'' setting. This home is the epitome of luxury with the ease of living close to the Oaks Mall, Thousand Oaks Botanical Gardens and much more
Townhouse, Contemporary, Multi Level
2,426 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
New Racquet Club Villas-340 - 1003352
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Dryer Connection
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Staircase - Multiple, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Garage, Guest Parking.
- Balcony, Front Porch, Concrete, Patio
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Community Pool, Gunite
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Community Spa
- Stucco Wall, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Sport Court
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $825,000
Median sold price $715,000
Days On Market 74
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS