Great Area of Northwest Downey near Rio Hondo Golf Course! You'll fall in love with this Turnkey Home on a quiet street and it's Cozy Floor Plan featuring a Large Living Room and Family Room. Whether you're just a beginner or an aspiring master chef you'll enjoy cooking all the more in your Newly Remodeled Kitchen featuring Quartz Counter Tops, Big Stainless Steel Sink, Matching Samsung Refrigerator, 5 Burner Gas Range, Dishwasher & Microwave. Don't worry there's plenty of storage for your pots & pans and even a large pantry. Family Room is equipped with a Mini Split A/C and Heat System. The most efficient and economic way to control the climate in any space. From the Family Room, Double Sliding Glass Doors lead out to your Rustic Wood Deck. Perfect for an outdoor breakfast or sipping a lemonade on a lazy summer afternoon. Oh and by the way the lemons are right within reach. With plenty of Outdoor Living Space you'll enjoy gathering with friends and family. Barbecues, Birthdays, Holidays... And getting to work will be no problem as you will be close to the 710, 5, 605 and 105 freeways. Shopping and Dining? You're just 5-10 minutes from Downey Promenade, Downey Landing, Stonewood Mall, and of course Portos! You've got to come see for yourself...
Single Family, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater
1,064 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection, Inside
- Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wall Unit.
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Front Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $610,000
Median sold price $554,000
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS