Priced to Sell-Fabulous North Side Colonial/Wilson School.Relax in Sunlit Living Room ~ Stay Warm w/ Wood Burning Fireplace ~ Enjoy the Overall Spaciousness.Family Room overlooks Deck.Updated Kitchen Stainless Appliances make Cooking a Breeze. Breakfast Room leads to Large Deck & Pretty Yard. Great Flow Throughout. Charm carries over to the 2nd level w/ Large Bedrooms & access to a Partially Finished Attic. Large closets & Lots of Storage. Newer Windows. Gas Boiler & Water Heater 2011. All of this on a Beautiful, Serene Block, close to all of Westfield's amenities. Short distance to NYC Train & Bus. Current Taxes Reflect Market Value of $711,000. So, likely that after Town Wide Revaluation, Taxes will be lowered. Call township to inquire.
Single Family, Colonial
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer
- Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Steam. Radiant.
- Basement, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Window Blinds, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Driveway.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $854,500
Median Sold Price $671,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS