Here is your opportunity to own a magnificent family home located in the highly desirable Masonboro Sound Road area. The home comes with deeded water access to a community dock conveniently located on Hewlett's Creek. This elegant, all brick home has recently undergone a spectacular renovation that offers a full chef's kitchen (quartz counter tops, Bosch appliances with 2 convection ovens) & a luxurious master bath with a walk-in shower & dual shower heads. There are hard wood floors downstairs & new carpet upstairs, & new paint throughout. It features over 4,600 sqft with 5 bedrooms & 4.5 baths, an open & airy family room with a wood burning fire place, finished room over garage, as well as a second living room that can serve as a media room or a play room for the whole family to enjoy.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Municipality, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Stick Built, Brick Veneer
4,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Not In Subdivision
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Formal, Breakfast Nook
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Covered, Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Private Roads, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $354,800
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 110
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: North Carolina Regional MLS, Inc.