Taft Street with loft for your man cave/diva den! This home is lovely and priced to move quickly. It has a great open floor plan and lots of space to make the loft area your personal creativity zone and not to worry about the mess. If you have grand kids they will love the private area just for them!!!! Tons of upgrades, quiet street with great neighbors, and close to amenities. This one would cost you $30k more at today's prices so you need to come and see what you could buy for your dollar today. Why not move right in and not go thru the build process, renting, and hours of trying to negotiate the construction process. Save the time, save the frustration, save the money and move into a place with neighbors to welcome you on day one.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Water Softener, Private W
Concrete Block Stucco
Private Sewer System
1,789 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Taft With Loft
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Carport.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Concrete, Heated
- Lot Dimensions
- 45 x 110
- PUD Planned Unit Development
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Street Lights. Gated Community, Private Street, Unpaved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,000
Median Sold Price $150,000
Days On Site 110
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: FLOMCAR: Ocala Marion County Association of Realt