Are you at the stage of your life where you want a home which is not only unique, but also a property which allows you a tranquil lifestyle ? Do you want the feeling of pride and happiness ? Would you appreciate one level living..but not a non inspiring ranch style ? Are you a Star Trek fan ? See how this home actually resembles a space station with a central pod,from which all emanates. Spock isn't available for visits but perhaps Captain Kirk will beam down. The indoor pool/solarium great room is just simply a marvel. The home is enriched with luscious Tuscan inspired colors ,exceptional design and materials;, be it the custom paint, tile, vanities ,gourmet kitchen with Wolff,Viking and Subzero appliances,upgraded or enhanced utilities. And the home has 2 garages; one with 10 foot ceilings for 3 vehicles, the other two. And, then there is the marvelous seamless transition from outside to inside with stunning patios, ponds with s with waterfalls,multiple plantings. And, yes, they are effectively protected by a deer fence. The photos and tour do speak for themselves...this is a remarkable property with high end renovations since purchase...including a complete pool area overhaul ; fabulous bath and kitchen renovations, and Creation of opulent owners suite. 724 Clear Spring Rd. is a one of a kind property; and you have a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase.Remember to click on movie camera for 3D view...it is really something special.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP
6,279 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Generator, Fiber Optics, Telephone, Propane, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,793 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 486 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Radiant, Heat Pump, Zone.
- Heated, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Skylights, Bay Window(s), Wood Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Black Bottom, Heated, In-ground, Indoor, Saltwater
- Indoor, Private Spa, Heated Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Tennis Court, Waterfall, Landscaped. Dead End Street.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,449,900
Median Sold Price $1,110,000
Days On Site 127
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS