Awesome home with stunning views! Large great room with wet bar, dining w/fireplace, game room. French doors to a 3 season room and deck. Nicely updated granite kitchen with large island, pantry, built in desk, stainless appliances and lots of cupboards and storage. The main floor also has a half bath and laundry. The master bedroom is enormous and enjoys wonderful lake views and has a sitting area, fireplace and spacious master bath and closet. Upstairs also contains the other 2 good-sized bedrooms and 2nd full bath. The lower partial basement has finished room accessed from a spiral staircase or from the outside and is ideal as an office, den or playroom. Not only is there an attached 2+ car garage, but also a detached 5 year old 2+ car garage with electric and water across the street!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Rent, Gas Water Heater, Well
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,696 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
3,096 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Generator, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,696 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout
- 2. Fireplace, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wet Bar, Built-In Desk
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- 61 x 136 x 61 x 139
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Dock, Lake. Borders Public Owned Land, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $348,900
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC