Graciously situated on one of Winnetka's most desirable private roads on a generous .75 acre lot, this spacious brick Cape Cod home was designed by noted local architect Charles Page. Featuring a hard to find first floor Master Bedroom and 3-5 additional bedrooms upstairs, this home will appeal to many of today's buyers, especially the empty nester crowd. The kitchen features custom pine cabinets and an eating area overlooking the lovely yard, and has a cozy fireplace. Adjacent to the kitchen is the warm pine paneled family room with many built in cabinets. Handsome first floor study with wood paneling and fire place. Convenient first floor laundry/mud room and attached three car garage. The second floor has three family bedrooms, two baths, an office and exercise room. Full unfinished basement with high ceilings for excellent storage and endless potential. A beautiful setting and very desirable floor plan make this home one worth updating with your personal touches.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
4,622 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
HUBBARD WOODS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
CARLETON W WASHBURNE SCHOOL
NEW TRIER TWP H.S. NORTHFIELD/WI
Detailed Room Information
- Office, Library, Breakfast Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Double Oven, Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room, Other Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 147X257X165X182, .50-.99 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Asphalt, Brick Road, Curbs & gutters.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,399,000
Median Sold Price $1,287,500
Days On Site 151
Sales-List Price 93.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data