Last Updated: 11/21/2017 2:33 AM
Sellers are relocating and must sell. All offers will be reviewed and responded to. Property is a fixer upper and is one of the MOST UNIQUE properties in Highland Park with a street to street lot. Primary structure is on Avenue 66 and the gentle downward sloping terraced lot is home to over 6 flat terraces and a swimming pool with access from Pollard street. Property is a stones throw away from South Pasadena and has an amazing view of the Garvanza District. Lot is an R2 lot with a substantial upside. When restored, this gem will be comparable to a Hollywood Hills home.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater
Block, Brick, Concrete
2,218 sq. ft
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Frame
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Storage, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Unassigned, On Site, Off Street.
- Brick, Concrete
- Balcony, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Guesthouse, Custom Built. Urban.