Last Updated: 11/21/2017 5:39 PM
Great location close to schools and shopping. This 2 bedroom 2 bath home is in great condition and ready to move in to. New carpet and windows in 2013. New roof July 2017! Additional paved parking next to driveway for RV or extra parking area. AC system just serviced and checked out. This home offers a nice open floorplan from the living room area into the kitchen and is very comfortable for entertaining company. You will be walking distane to Central Junior High and Smith Elementary! Take a look today!
Single Family, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service, Gas W
1,116 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Ice Maker Hookup, Dishwasher, Electric Appliances, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Convection Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Covered.
- Covered, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Corner, Curbs Walk, Subdivision, Hospital, Close To School, Close To Shops, Public Roads, Paved Road, Level.