Uniquely designed with a lofted master suite, (balcony included!) this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home has been lovingly cared for with newer replacement windows, newer heat and air, and newer exterior paint! With two bedrooms on the main level, a 4th in the basement, a main level laundry, centered woodburning fireplace in the living room, an expanded concrete patio for sitting and for bar-b-queing, a storage building with concrete floor, and a privacy fenced back yard, this may be just right for you! The large family room and rough in plumbing for the 3rd bath in the basement adds to the comfort and convenience of this home! Great location- walking distance to schools, parks, and Mulvane Sports Complex and City pool! Luscious trees and a finished garage. You need to see this one!
Single Family, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
1,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Mulvane School District (Usd 263)
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Rough-in Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Oven
- Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Skylights
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning, Blower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Balcony, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $182,900
Median sold price $194,900
Days On Market 34
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS