Plenty of Country Charm on this 3 Acres. Located on a large corner lot just outside of Loris, this 4BR/3BA Traditional Ranch style home is Move-In Ready. Interior features include: 2600+ HSF, Carolina Room, Sunken Great Room, Built-In Shelving & Entertainment Center, Country Kitchen with Drop-In Jenn Aire Range & Double Oven. Handicap Accesible wing with a Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Walk-in Closet and storage. Exterior Features include: 3 Car Carport, Patio, Small Apartment, Country Front Porch, Vinyl Siding, & Large 3 Acre Lot. Call today to make this Charmer your own!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Split Level
Public Water Service, Well Private, Electric Water
2,701 sq. ft
Not Within A Subdivision
Electric, Cable TV, Underground, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Sun Room, Utility Room
- Split Plan, Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Whirlpool Bath
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Double Oven, Freezer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Handicapped Access.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walls - Panelling, Permanent Stairs Attic, Smoke Alarm, Handicapped Access
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Carport.
- Patio, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Handicapped Access. Corner, Rectangular, Acreage.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $166,950
Median Sold Price $156,990
Days On Site 159
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: SCCCAR - Coastal Carolinas