Don't miss out on this beautiful home in the desirable Miller Pond community! Home is convenient to shopping, dining and main roads. Large, two level deck in the back is a perfect centerpiece for the large, beautifully landscaped and fully fenced in back yard. Perfect for entertaining, especially with the whole home music system. Home has a split bedroom floor plan with master on main and a huge 4th bedroom and bonus room on the second level. The expansion options of this space are unlimited and can even be closed off as needed. Nest system is already included as well as a tankless hot water heater. Storage is something that isn't lacking, and you'll love all of the space. Make this your home sweet home today!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Site Built, Brick Veneer, Vinyl
3,244 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Walk-in, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $246,250
Median Sold Price $202,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS