Entire first floor has new wood floors and whole house just painted! MOVE IN READY! Home is on a quiet cul de sac and private backyard. Nothing behind the house. Open floorplan downstairs with oversized great room/kitchen/eat in area also with dining room or den! Large master bedroom with huge walk in closet. 3 additional bedrooms upstairs. All this and in the award winning Clover School District and close and convenient to everything. Easy commute to Charlotte, Gastonia , Clover, York or Rock Hill. Gas stove, neutral colors, great family neighborhood with pool and playground. Come see it!!
Single Family, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Stone Veneer, Vinyl
2,336 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hot Water. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Vinyl, Stone Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Exercise Area(s), Sidewalks, Street Lights, Gas Grill. Cul-De-Sac, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,300
Median Sold Price $235,500
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS