End of the road privacy in Kelseyville! Beautiful & well maintained country home on 1.24ac. Built in 2007, this turn-key, single story home features 2,853sqft of total living space. MAIN home is 3bed/2bth with Brazilian cherry hardwood radiant heated floors, a large master suite, impressive kitchen, granite counters, & a separate living room and family room layout. Awesome partial wrap around decking, recently upgraded. IN-LAW UNIT/guest unit is attached to side of garage, consisting of a 1bed studio/1bth, includes small kitchenette area. Finished 3 car garage PLUS an additional detached equipment garage! Full RV hook ups with concrete parking pad. Well completion log on file stating 100+GPM well with a top of the line water filtration system. Fenced and gated private property, fenced raised garden beds, & room for horses/animals if you need. Located not too far out from charming downtown Kelseyville and local schools.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Water Softener, Private Water Service, Well
2,853 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Guest Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Range Propane, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Propane, Propane.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Boat Parking, Driveway, 3 Car Garage, Off Street, RV Parking.
- Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guesthouse, Out Building. Rural, Meadow.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $354,000
Median Sold Price $270,000
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS