. Welcome to this beautiful Villa style 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home with views in desirable Baywood Park. .The decorative stone wall exterior entry way impresses you as you enter the home offering living room with ceiling beams, wood mantle fireplace, spacious dining room, kitchen with brick wall , separate breakfast area and one bedroom on main level with serene view, while the spiral staircase leads you to the three bedrooms on upper level. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout lower level. The master bedroom with balcony over looks canyon views. .Family room with stone decorative wall , wet bar and access to the backyard. Beautiful long driveway with three car garage. Close proximity to shopping and major tech companies, dining and hill side hiking trails. Quiet cul de sac location.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,190 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Recreation Room, Sun Room, Library
- Master Suite, 1 Master Suite, First Floor Bedroom
- Galley Kitchen
- Range, Oven Propane, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven Free Standing, Range Propane, Refrigerator, Grill Built-in, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Convection Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Master Bedroom, Living Room.
- Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar, High Ceiling, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle, Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot View