Stunning custom built Colonial in downtown Wakefield proper, set on a private 1.33 acre lot in Thewlis Woods. Custom woodwork throughout this 5 bed home. Gourmet kitchen with cherry cabinets and Sub-Zero, Miele & Dacor appliances. A large granite island seating 6 opens up to a comfortable dining area with a gas fireplace. Formal dining room, library, and sunroom to enjoy year round. First floor master bed and bath with private deck. Beautiful open foyer with cathedral ceilings leads you up to 4 large bedrooms and 2 full baths on the second floor. Drive into your 2 car garage conveniently attached to a mudroom, laundry, and lavette. Town water. And a short bike ride to Main Street.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
3,199 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dockray / Pine Hill - Downtown
200 Amps, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Propane. Baseboard, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Compound. Cul-De-Sac, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $465,000
Median Sold Price $393,475
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island