Stunning new listing in Whistle Ridge Estates! Beautiful curb appeal on a park-like .68 acre corner lot! Enter the front door to a vaulted ceiling foyer w/center staircase. Office/formal dining room to the left, and huge living room w/stone fireplace and 10 ft ceilings to the right. The floorplan is perfect for entertaining! Huge open kitchen w/center island flows into the eating area and living room. Sliders off the eating area take you to a large patio where you can enjoy that gorgeous yard! Half bath and main floor laundry complete the main level. Upstairs are the bedrooms-the master suite w/walk in closet, and the largest tiled shower you will ever see! Finished daylight lower level offers 2 theater/game areas and wet bar! Full bath, storage, and a workshop downstairs as well.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,218 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,292 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,218 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Fireplace, Gas logs, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar, Built-In Desk
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Corner, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,900
Median Sold Price $310,500
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC