Spectacular high end renovation from top to bottom, nothing was untouched! Open floor plan, new wood flooring throughout downstairs, gorgeous wood staircase and railings, lovely moldings, renovated wood burning fireplace/surround. FULL kitchen renovation, top of the line cabinets, beautiful quartz countertops, entertainer's island, stainless steel appliances. The upstairs features fully renovated baths with quartz vanities, custom tilework, brand new carpet, all new fixtures and hardware, beautiful custom wood shelved closets. Brand new HVAC and water heater, all new windows. Outside painted in 2018, new landscape installed, HVAC and trash cans screened. Storage galore in spacious closets, pull down attic and storage room space. Sophistication of design at this price point is a rare commodity. Community features clubhouse and pool, HOA fees cover cable services and water/sewer,. Walk to grocery, convenient to Southpark, Ballantyne, uptown, airport and interstates. A GEM!
Condo/Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Brick Veneer, Hardboard
2,065 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Great Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Asphalt.
- Hardboard/Masonite, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Private Road Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,900
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Site 37
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS