Are you looking for stunning mountain views? This beautiful home, great for vacation or year-round living, offers some of the most gorgeous views of the mountains this area has to offer. With paved-road access right to the door, your new home features a master suite on both the main and lower levels, a large kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area, main floor living room with gas-log fireplace and a wall of windows overlooking the mountains. The upper level features a bedroom, bath and bonus room great for an office or additional guest space. The terrace level has a large great room and half bath. Multi-level decks and porches give plenty of room to enjoy the outdoors and mountain views. House can be purchased fully furnished right down to the silverware. Just bring your toothbrush and enjoy the mountain lifestyle in style!!
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, 2+ Story
3 Full/2 Half
Concrete Siding, Stone and Frame
2,913 sq. ft
Hollyberry At Smoke
2,913 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,729 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,184 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 1 Car, Garage.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 2-5 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $213,500
Days On Site 196
Sales-List Price 94.2%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)