Amazing waterfront on 65' deep Island Pond in bucolic Washington NH. This Adirondack/Cape style home has been totally renovated in the past 5 years. Gorgeous wood floors, New kitchen with Granite countertops and gas cooking, Gas Fireplace in Living room, first floor bedroom, first floor bath with tiled large shower. Second floor has Master Suite with walkin closet, separate room off master for relaxing and watching TV, two office spaces with additional walkin closet, and a third bedroom for guests with additional 3/4 bath. Generac Generator too! The outdoors is where you will spend your time, a gorgeous oasis of perennial gardens, patio, Large deck with retractable awning, pathways all lead to the amazing waterfront that also has a guest house at waters edge with kitchenette, 1/2 bath and sleeping area. The extensive gardens are a delight to the eye. This property has it all!!! There is also an association beach and trail head for hiking. A must see!!
Single Family, Cape Cod
2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Private Water Service, On Demand Hot Water
Wood Frame, Clapboard
Public Sewer, Septic
2,491 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DSL Available, 200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
WASHINGTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
HILLSBOROUGHDEERING HIGH SCH
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,491 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Gas Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Stone Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Water Access, Boat Slip, Private Dock, Garden, Guesthouse, Out Building, Shed, Landscaped. Rural, Lake Front, Paved Road, Public Roads.