ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!! Designed for low maintenance, energy-efficient living, this, pristinely built & meticulously maintained gem looks brand new and offers unparalleled luxury living year-round, and inspired second home living anytime. Perfected waterside outdoor living, dining and entertaining venues offer professional landscaping, lighting and an expansive composite deck overlooking a heated in-ground pool and splendid waterside views! Enjoy abundant water frontage with a natural shoreline, and a private pier featuring a 40K-LB boat lift, watercraft lifts, slips and deep water with a nearby marina for fueling convenience. Inside, you will find over 7,000 square feet of extravagant interiors built with quality by Polm Builders. Endless design features and amenities include ten foot ceilings on every level, strong architectural crown moldings, and classical columns that define spaces in the open plan design. The sophisticated design incorporates both transitional and traditional elements and is ideal for full scale entertaining as well as comfortable daily living. A welcoming two-story Foyer introduces formal living and dining rooms that are sided by a spacious study, and a well-appointed butler~s service pantry with wet bar, full-size ice maker and beverage fridge. Gather well and gather often in the informal, yet elegant two-story great room with a soaring stone fireplace and exposures to a low maintenance waterside deck. Sharing waterside views, the central great room offers adjacencies to a custom gourmet kitchen, a secondary entry, tiered island, breakfast bar, and a light-filled breakfast room. Thoughtful design presents flexibility and lifestyle options with two deluxe master suites, and two additional en-suite bedrooms. With exposures to the main level waterside deck, a spacious main level master suite incorporates a spa-like garden bath, separate vanities, dressing table, walk-in shower and bidet. Upstairs, three suite bedrooms include a second master, and two additional bedrooms, each outfitted with walk-in closets and a private bath. Downstairs, additional living and entertaining settings are expanded with spaces for media, recreation, and special interest areas such as a game area, craft area with built-in working surface, kitchenette and half bath. Completing the lower level is an oversized storage area and a double slider that provides full daylight and access to the pool, deck, and waterfront activities! No upgrade or detail is missed right down to the garage with wall cabinets and a floating floor system! Contact agent for a complete list of amenities that will impress the most discerning buyers! Enjoy the security of a gated community and cul-de-sac, the serenity of a secluded lot, a private pier with deep water, and a waterside oasis with an in-ground pool. Come home to supreme quality, exquisite luxury, and low maintenance living all at once!
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Electri
Brick, Hardi Plank
Septic, Septic Pump
7,098 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Annesley By The Bay
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,556 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,542 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Zone, Central.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Workshop, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Built-In, Gravel, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Brick, Porch, Deck
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Rear, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Beach Front, Dead End Street, Secluded, Cul-De-Sac, River Front.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,900
Median Sold Price $291,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS