Popular neighborhood just south of town and close to shopping, schools, and entertainment. This home has 3 bedrooms, three baths and nearly 3000 sq. ft. of finished living space. There is a potential of 5 bedrooms. The kitchen has granite, stainless, and tile. Thereâs a lovely gas fireplace in the living room. The huge family room in the lower is carpeted with a tiled area that is ready for your beverage bar. Outside, there is a spacious yard with a beautiful lawn area surrounded by mature evergreens which offer a bit of added privacy. This is a corporate-owned relocation home that is being sold âœAS IS.â Buyer to pay transfer tax and title company closing fee. Septic size limits bedroom count to 3.
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Well Private, No W
2,870 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Traverse City Area Public School
CHERRY KNOLL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
TRAVERSE CITY EAST MIDDLE SCHOOL
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Mud Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,555 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,315 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Humidifier
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Bath Stubbed, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Fireplace, Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Drapery Rods Only, Walk-in Closets, Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential,Deed Restrictions,Building-Use Restric
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Gutters. Community Maintenance, Asphalt, Road Maintenance Agreement, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $252,100
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association