This newly renovated home is located on 3+ acres of subdividable land on a prominent corner with extensive road frontage. Land is partially wooded, with 2 acres fenced and open for horses or other animals, in a country setting only 7 miles from Waxhaw and minutes from Cane Creek Park. Property is ready for home business or personal structures and activities. Large front porch with new swing, large new deck in back. Home is spacious, open, and looks brand new. MUST SEE INSIDE! All new windows, flooring, paint, custom bath trim, wood burning fireplace side and floor panels, roof gutters, and most light fixtures. Farmhouse style kitchen with new sink and custom backsplash. HVAC is 2 years old; water heater is 1 year old; oven and refrigerator are 2 years old. All appliances in the home convey. Septic system has had regular maintenance, functions well. Water well capacity is 50 GPM. Crawl space is super clean, has new vapor barrier, floor insulation is tidy. Both parcels convey together.
Single Family, Ranch, Modular
1,485 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Driveway.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Community Maintenance, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $450,000
Median Sold Price $381,500
Days On Site 56
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS