New McLean Hamlet listing! Beautifully-maintained, updated all brick home on a prime end-of cul-de-sac lot in one of McLean's most sought after neighborhoods. Gorgeous landscaping thru-out the property, plus privacy, treed views, and large play areas in the fence enclosed rear yard. Enjoy an open and flowing interior floor plan with lots of light. There is hardwood flooring in the main and upper levels, new windows throughout, updated baths, updated kitchen with granite & stainless steel appliances, a newer roof (under warranty), elegant moldings in formal areas and so much more. The awesome neighborhood amenities include two parks, swimming pool, tennis courts, sidewalks, local intranet, and walking distance to the Spring Hill Recreation center, Spring Hill Park, and Spring Hill Elementary School. The McLean Hamlet Community Association sponsors numerous popular events thru-out the year that bring neighbors together. Two Metro stations are just 1-1.5 mile away and a few minutes away by car are also the Capital Beltway, Dulles Toll Rd., Rte 66, Tysons, Wolf Trap Performing Arts Center, Meadowlark Gardens, McLean, Falls Church and Vienna,
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,930 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,130 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Air Cleaner, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Poured, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,696,875
Median Sold Price $967,500
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS