Last Updated: 1/23/2018 3:17 AM
Charming 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with handscraped wood floors and plantation shutters in Spring Creek! 3 Living areas (formal living, den and large family room (don't miss the 4 large storage closets) overlooks quiet, landscaped backyard. Kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances (double ovens, dishwasher, microwave) and gas cooktop. Study-Office area has French pocket doors for privacy and includes a wetbar with new ice maker and access to backyard deck. The tandem formal living and dining room have been re-arranged to allow for a larger dining area. Lovely curb appeal - exterior painted in 2017. Great location with easy access to DNT Toll, 635 or Central. Don't miss seeing this home!
Single Family, Traditional
Gas Water Heater, City
2,918 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Alarm-Burglar, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Porch Covered, Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Alley, Interior lot.