Don't walk, run to this unique hardcoat stucco contemporary house on Chattahoochee River! Private cul-de-sac setting with circular driveway through garage. Vaulted family room with wall of windows overlooking woods and seasonal view of The River. Master on main level with romantic fireplace. Upstairs two spacious bedrooms, updated bath and loft. Stylish kitchen with modern cabinets, SS appliances and granite counter tops. Large formal dining room with fireplace and built in cabinets. Beautiful hardwoods in most areas. Two decks and screened porch. 4 fireplaces. Full finished basement with bedroom, full bath, game room with bar, and gym. New interior paint, freshly refinished hardwoods, new hot water heater. Check out 3-D virtual tour!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service, Public Wa
3,806 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Loft
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Basement, Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Water, Creek/Stream
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $600,000
Median Sold Price $412,250
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service