If you are searching for a beautiful private setting in Skyforest that is off the beaten path and frequented by wildlife check out this 1,520 sqft charming Traditional Prow Style Cabin with Floor to Ceiling Windows that embrace the beauty of the Natural Forest on a 36,800 sqft Wooded Lot. Main Floor consists of dramatic Vaulted Beamed Living Room Ceiling with Rock Fireplace that opens to Informal Dining Area, with deck access, Bar Stool Kitchen Counter, Bedroom and Full Bath. Lower Level features Den with Brick Fireplace, with access to an enormous Entertaining Deck, 2 additional bedrooms and 3/4 bath with access to indoor Storage Area. Upgrades include new Comp Roof, newer Dual Pane Windows and new Hot Water Heater. This residence and setting is a treasure unto itself !
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,520 sq. ft
Rim Of The World
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Part Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Window, Screened
- Den, Living Room, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Tile Counter Top, Track Lighting, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Wood Decking
- Lot View
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing, Insulated Doors. Suburban, Mountains.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,900
Median Sold Price $390,000
Days On Site 146
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS