Last Updated: 11/18/2017 9:53 AM
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - Check out this beautiful 5 bedroom home featuring cathedral ceilings and an open floor plan, hardwood floors, ceramic tiles, a fireplace and a large island kitchen that leads to a backyard deck. All 5 bedrooms are very spacious with plenty of closet space. Completely finished basement designed with the potential for a large in law suite or private space. This home is located in a very quiet neighborhood but still near the T-Station, Mass Pike and many other amenities. Built in 2006, you can expect a recent roof, windows, siding and heating system which are all the big ticket items. You wont regret coming to check out this beautiful home with over 3,000 square ft of living space.
Single Family, Split Entry
2 Full/1 Half
3,138 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Full, Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- French Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Public Roads.
M:34 B:012 L:0020A