From this year-round lakefront property, as you gaze out over the water, hills in the distance suggest that you're looking the full nine-mile length of Cobbosseecontee. Such are the far views from this slightly elevated site on the lake's north shore, and those that are closer are equally absorbing: quiet boat traffic; the long, undulating shoreline to the east; and islands, including Hersey and Ladies Delight, whose historic 25-foot lighthouse is the only one active on Maine's inland waters. The great room opens into a wonderful four-season sun room - lake-facing, of course, since the home was adroitly designed to take maximum advantage of the water views. Down the hall, the master suite, second bedroom, and an additional full bath are housed in the west wing.A further advantage is that the daylight, walkout, two-bedroom, one-bath lower level has its own kitchen, and a private entrance, making it a perfect in-law apartment or guest suite. Rental possibilities may also be explored.
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,341 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Generator
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,141 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water, Kerosene. Wall Unit, Baseboard.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Dock. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Lake Front, Community Maintenance, Gravel Road, Private Roads, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $302,500
Median Sold Price $201,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)