Don't miss this exquisite remodel of a custom single level 60's era three bedroom, two bath home situated in a prime Monterey location. This home has hardwood floors throughout, newly stacked stone fireplace in living room with new pendant lighting. Gourmet kitchen features top of the line appliances, new cabinetry, quartz counters and custom glass tile back splash with dining bar. Spacious dining room has a wine refrigerator and buffet server for your entertaining pleasure with access to the back deck and patio. Both bathrooms have also been completely remodeled with new tile, cabinetry, updated electrical and new plumbing fixtures. The property is situated on a large corner lot that is fenced and has lots of privacy with mature lush gardens around the perimeter and a peek of the bay from the deck area. There is also an attached 2 car garage with ample storage space. Property is close to the shops, restaurants, library, medical offices, and the wharf.
Single Family, Ranch
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Wa
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Foyer, Walk-In Pantry, Sound/Recording Studio
- First Floor Bedroom
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Instant Hot Water, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Electric Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer
- None, Attic Fan
- Hot Water. Hot Water Circulator.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Gas Starter, Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling, Beamed, Sound System Wiring, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gated Parking, Off Street, Street Parking.
- Stone/Tile, Slab, Deck
- Lot View
- Bay, Back Bay View
- Split Rail, Wood, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $912,000
Median sold price $820,000
Days On Market 89
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS