If you want to live in Indian Creek, now is your chance! This beautiful French Colonial features 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 2 ~ baths. The original owners carefully thought out every detail of their living space. The wide open floor plan lends itself to entertaining and an easy lifestyle for a family. The eat in kitchen is bright and spacious and opens to a large deck surrounded by mature trees and is a truly peaceful setting. The kitchen connects to the family room and dining room and the home has a cozy feel. There is a living room to the left of the two story foyer and the main also features a two bedroom and full bath in law suite, au pair suite, play room/office or whatever you need to the space to be. This was designed in the space where the garage originally was. The owners thoughtfully kept the garage fa~ade attached to the house, so it can easily be transitioned back into a garage, if that~s what you~d prefer. The expansive lower level has newer wall to wall carpeting, boasting one large open area and two additional rooms with a bathroom and you can walk right out the yard. It is cheery and bright and can be used as an additional family room, workout space, gym or all three! There is a tremendous amount of storage throughout the house especially in the lower level. The upstairs features four large sunny bedrooms with ample closet space and newer carpeting. There are three full baths and the master has a Jacuzzi tub and a large walk in master closet. Bring your buyers~ you won~t want to miss this beautiful home! Minutes to the Merion or Wynnewood train station.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, French Provincial, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,256 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,270 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 986 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Wood Frame
- 1. Stone, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $479,900
Median Sold Price $524,500
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS