Adorable, private cottage with lush vegetation on secluded, quiet, half-acre filled with mature trees inside the beltway between Tysons Corner and Dunn Loring. Rocking-chair front porch, spacious basement workshop, four bedrooms, living room, and family room. Zoned R-1 with a 60-foot easement of trees, enjoy country-style living in the heart of the Washington metro area's most thriving commercial and retail areas. Get anywhere quickly with easy access to the Dulles Toll Road, I-495, I-66, Route 7, and multiple Metro stations.
Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 1-1/2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
2,214 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, 60 Amps, Above Ground, Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,476 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 738 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Single Oven, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Wall Unit.
- Partial, Heated, Poured, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Shared Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Back Yard, Front Yard. Dead End Street, Secluded, Gravel Road, Irregular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $709,999
Median Sold Price $599,500
Days On Site 59
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS