A beautifully maintained and well appointed home awaits in James Island, a gated community in one of the best locations in Jacksonville. Situated on a quiet cul de sac and features an open and functional floor plan perfectly suited for entertaining. A spacious family room sits just off an island kitchen and features a gas fireplace and opens to a large Florida room with preserve and water views. Additionally, you'll enjoy formal living and dining rooms, and located on the second level three bedrooms and a large media room. Plenty of storage space as well. 3 car garage and easy access to large attic storage.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
3,286 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Library, Florida Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Other Parking.
- Glassed-in, Patio
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Water Front, Basketball Court, Playground, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door. Conservation Area, Cul-De-Sac, Gated Community, City Road, Asphalt, Regular, Wooded, Covenants/Restructions.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $232,000
Median Sold Price $205,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc