Last Updated: 9/26/2017 3:25 PM
Proudly presenting of completely renovated single house sitting on Cul de sac with beautiful back to wood. Over 4800 sf with open floor plan,brand new hard wood,brand new upgraded carpet,brand new kitchen with island,brand new SS appliances with new washer and dryer. Crown molding and chair molding and brand new bathrooms and brand new electric heated fire place with elegance design and much more.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
4,873 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WILLIAMS A. DIGGS
M J MCDONOUGH
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Wet Bar, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Concrete Driveway.
From Livingston Rd, Turn Left onto Billingsley Rd, Turn Left onto Prince Edward Dr, Turn Left onto King Arthur Ct, House at 7820 King Arthur Ct.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $372,950
Median sold price $338,000
Days On Market 124
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS