A great home, 2,907 sq. ft., offering total living on the first floor, plus two large bonus rooms and an full bath on the second floor. The first floor has 9-foot ceilings and an impressive trim moldings package. The kitchen has new granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances. All plumbing fixtures are nickel finish. There are 3 full baths, two on the first floor and one on the second floor. Built originally with 3 bedrooms on the first floor, in 2018 two additional rooms with closets and a bathroom were finished on the second floor. The new heat pump for the second floor allows for easy heating and cooling separate from the first floor. The second floor is insulated to the building code for new homes today, plus there is insulation between the first and second floors. The house has a dry, encapsulated crawl space, a 2-car garage with workshop area and a new overhead door opener. The deck is accessible from the family room and master bedroom and has recently been treated with Olympic translucent stain preservative. Owner/agent.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Transitional
Well, Electric Water Heater
2,907 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck, Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End Street.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $335,000
Median Sold Price $261,350
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS