4-bedroom, 3-bath full brick home on 1.65 +/- acres. This gorgeous home sits on a wooded lot that has a creek at the rear of the property. This home features an approximately 27' x 25' attached two car garage and a 36' x 32' detached garage/shop. Entertaining is made easy with the huge covered back deck that overlooks your spacious lot. You won't want to miss the beautiful wildlife sightings around here, including deer and wild turkey! This home is full of pride of ownership. This kitchen will take the dread out of cooking meals of any size with it's built-in dual ovens. This wonderful and spacious kitchen also features granite counter tops. Don't worry about your guests, there's even a large granite island with plenty of additional eating space. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with dual sinks and separate shower/tub. There are two additional rooms and a full bathroom on the main level. The basement provides even more living space with a spacious family room. There is a fourth bedroom, a bonus room, and a bathroom with dual sinks to complete the basement. New HVAC system in the past three years, per the seller.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Private Water Service, Public Water Service
3,717 sq. ft
Haysville School District (Usd 261)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Daylight, Game Room
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning, Blower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, RV Parking.
- Patio, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $145,000
Median Sold Price $89,000
Days On Site 50
Sales-List Price 105.1%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS