Breathtaking! Instantly appealing renovated barn in prime location. The foyer sets the stage for a grand entrance where you will enjoy an open floor plan with soaring ceilings. Elegant fireplace in living room, spacious dining room with gas fireplace and beautiful windows, new eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances plus sitting area and gas fireplace. Family room has custom built-ins,, 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large master suite with fireplace. There is a great walk-up attic with high ceilings and great windows. Could easily be finished for game room or studio. New separate 3 car garage, heated with legal 3 room apartment on 2nd floor. Also has a gas fireplace. Needs to be finished but almost there. This incomparable home has personality plus.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
Post and Beam
Private Sewer System
5,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
None, Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Office, Mud Room
- Country Kitchen
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window
- 5. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ocean, Beach, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Guesthouse. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Horse Property, Clear lot, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,169,000
Median sold price $542,000
Days On Market 104
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network