Single level home on a Massive 8000+ sq ft lot WITH a Park Next Door! You Have found your Oasis in the desert! Can you say well manicured and tremendous curb appeal? This 3 bedroom 2 bath home features an open concept with soaring vaulted ceilings and wide spacious hallways. A Formal dining room opens to both the kitchen and living room plus offers a cozy fireplace for those winter holidays gathered around the table. Move right in and start to decorate. Classy tile flooring flows from the entry throughout the main living spaces, bathrooms and hallways. The bedrooms are adorned with plush carpeting. The master suite with it's vaulted ceiling and access to the back deck has a wonderful in suite bath boasting a Garden Soaking Tub and Shower combo, plus a separate Dual Sink and Vanity area. Two more rooms and a second bath with a tub and shower combo make this home perfect for a family or for a guest and office space. A two car garage gives you ample storage or could become the perfect man cave. Create your own retreat in the enormous yard with lush mature trees and a covered patio perfect for entertaining. Plenty of space to design your dream pool. Plus the possibility of an extended driveway for that boat or RV. A prime North La Quinta Location that is close to the infamous Tennis Gardens as well as multiple Golf courses and clubs. Plus it is zoned for lower Imperial Utilities and great schools within walking distance for the kids.
Single Family, Contemporary, Spanish, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Water S
1,262 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Desert Sands Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Hookups in Garage
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Dining Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Tile Counter Top, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Concrete, Covered, Rear Porch, Wood Decking
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $628,000
Median Sold Price $419,000
Days On Site 124
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS