A place you can call home! Well cared for, one owner home in Portlands popular Riverton neighborhood.. Situated on a double lot that is fenced in perfect for your children and/or pets. New roof, vinyl siding, slider to deck and energy efficient Mitsubishi Heat Pump, shed are all recent upgrades. There is lots of room in this 2 bedroom, 2 bath Raised Ranch featuring a lower level with a K-1 monitor. Only needs your finishing touches with flooring in basement. Easy access to all amenities close by.
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Vinyl Siding
1,700 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Wood
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Kerosene. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Baseboard.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, On Site.
- Vinyl, Clapboard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Subdivision, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $385,000
Median Sold Price $303,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System