Well maintained Queen Anne style Gambrel Cape in a quiet, desirable neighborhood off Ministerial Road. The home is well situated on a wonderful level 2+/- acre lot offering plenty of privacy, is located near Worden's Pond and the Tuckertown Recreation Complex, and is just minutes to downtown Wakefield, the University of Rhode Island, the Kingston Train Station, and all of Southern Rhode Island's beautiful beaches. The roof is 10 years young, with newer cedar shake siding with low maintenance "Azec" trim. The rear of the house faces south which makes the interior bright and sunny, and the living room has a fireplace for those chilly winter nights. The dry full basement affords plenty of storage space, and an attached 2 car garage to keep your vehicles out of the elements. This property is warm and inviting and ready for you to move in and add your personal touches to make it your home.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Colonial
Oil Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Priva
1,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Brook Farm Ministerial
100 Amps, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Carpet, Ceramic
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Unfinished Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $465,000
Median Sold Price $393,475
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island