Wow! You won't believe your eyes when you see this Colonial circa 1890. You will be drawn in by its charming Front Porch surrounded by beautiful trees with unique architecture and many original interior features. Warm yourself by the Wood Burning Stove in the Living Room. Large Eat in Kitchen, Washer/Dryer on First Level, Hardwood Floors in Formal Dining Room, Living Room and Hallway, large walk up Attic, Private Backyard with plenty of parking. All this and more priced below value! Being sold "As Is".
Single Family, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Coal, Wood, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Workshop, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking, 2 Car Garage.
- Open Porch, Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.12 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $262,450
Median Sold Price $249,900
Days On Site 164
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS