Last Updated: 9/21/2017 5:45 AM
This 3 bedroom Indian Rock townhouse is ready for your finishing touches. Open concept kitchen/dining/living with half bath and laundry on first level. 2nd level includes 3 bedrooms, full bath and open hallway. Full unfinished basement with sliders to back yard. Attached garage with direct entry to house.Newer roof and hot water heater. Assn fee includes inground pool, tennis court and playground area. Home is priced with $5,000 concession to reflect the need for TLC, paint, flooring and boiler and is being sold in "as is" condition. Buyer to pay 2 months fees at closing, non refundable, to the Capital Reserve Fund. Seller cannot close before December 1st. Showings begin Saturday September 23.
Condo, 2 Story, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
1,320 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box
JAMES MASTRICOLA ELEM
MERRIMACK MIDDLE SCHOOL
MERRIMACK HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,320 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Concrete, Daylight, Full, Entrance Inside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage, Guest Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Community Maintenance, Dead End, Private Roads, Easements, Sloped, Wooded.
Everett Turnpike to exit 11, take DW Highway to Lt on Baboosic Lk Rd, Rt Indian Rock, stay rt, 3rd culdesac
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $309,500
Median sold price $269,900
Days On Market 70
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England